Thursday, September 22, 2011

Product Junkie

Welcome to Hair Chicks first issue of Product Junkie! Everyone of my stylist friends and people that are close to me know I am  a Wella addict. I have used their color for years and recently they have revamped their products! Which means, I'm in product heaven and dept. They have new packaging and the products smell great! (I swear Wella should be paying me big bucks for all the free advertising I do for them! ;)  The product I'm really into right now is Wella Brilliance Enrich. Its a really great leave- in conditioner that doesn't way down the hair, but leaves it soft and light.  If your using something light, like the enrich, then you can use all your other normal products for volume or heat protection or whatever it is you use, without it making your hair feel nasty.
I use this on my hair EVERYDAY! I suggest everyone be using some kind of leave-in conditioner. It keeps your hair moisturized and protected. If your a fake blond, like myself ;) , this is essential! You need to be using a leave-in all the time, not just when your sunbathing. This will help stop breakage (and don't act like you don't have any) and strengthen your hair. Even if you are a natural or your hair is in good shape, when you spend time in the sun, you need a leave-in protector or cover your head with a hat or scarf! If you are trying to grow your hair out, you need to be getting regular trims, every 6 to 8 weeks, and you need to be using good products with either moister or protein, consult with your stylist about that.
Until next time, be kind to your hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment